Is a cement-based mortar. It is applied with a brush. It contains active chemicals, which when in contact with moisture and lime and lime hydroxide, enter a reaction, thus forming insoluble crystals. These crystals block the capillaries and cracks formed inside as a consequence of concrete shrinkages and swellings, thus preventing further absorption of water. IZOTRATE offers a number of advantages, among which we mention:
● Stays permanently active, thus permanently protecting the construction from the presence of water.
● Connects perfectly with the concrete, thus giving it the desirable qualities.
● Capable of closing cracks up to 400 micron, even if they appear after the application.
● In cases when the concrete surface or waterproof coat is damaged, there is no impact on the waterproofing of construction.
● Protects reinforced constructions with steel from corrosion.
● Is used to waterproof water deposits or surfaces that are in direct contact with water.
● Does not affect the chemical processes of other elements present in the concrete.
● Is easily used and has low costs.
● This product is classified as a coat for concrete protection.
AREA OF APPLICATION
It waterproofs concrete surfaces in cases of moisture presence and water pressure. IZOTRATE is suitable for waterproofing basements, manholes, wastewater deposits, and especially foundations.